9:30am Sunday, October 6 Range Qualification
Time & Location
About the Event
Range time will last approximately 20 minutes. Please come prepared with the following items.
- Unloaded, functioning Handgun + 50 rounds of ammunition (1 box)
- 1 magazine EMPTY (semi-autos only)
- Eye Protection (sunglasses are fine)
- Ear Protection (plugs or muffs)
- Outdoor range appropriate clothing (no low-cut shirts or open toed shoes)
The state requires that all shooters must be able to load and shoot a handgun WITHOUT assistance and score a minimum of 175 out of 250. If you can not complete this or need introduction training DO NOT sign up for the qualification. Let us know at the class and we will refer you out to a local instructor for additional training.
- Range and Proficiency Fee$30$30Sold Out